8/21/11

My favorite things: Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Snack Packs

Contrary to popular belief, fat is an integral part of a healthy diet. Fats are used by the body to maintain and build cell membranes and hormones, and proper fat intake has been linked to increased brain, liver, lung, and heart health, along with improved immune functioning. I personally strive to get about 30% of my calories from fat, in order to repair my body after stressing it with exercise, so I am always looking for tasty and healthy way to get fat into my diet.

I am in love with Wholly Guacamole, and their 100 calorie snack packs provide an easy, convenient way to enjoy guacamole, while knowing exactly how many calories you are eating. I pair guacamole with whole grain tortilla chips or vegetables such as carrots or broccoli. I also like to use it as a spread on sandwiches in place of mayo. 

 Wholly Guacamole 100 Calorie Snack Pack 6oz - Healthy Guacamole

Ingredients: Hass avocados and various spices such as jalapenos, vinegar, onion, slat, and garlic. Each pack contains 100 cals, 10 g healthy fat, 3g fiber, 0g sugar, 1g protein, and over 20 vitamins and minerals.

In the same amount of Dean's Guacamole as in 1 Wholly Guacamole Snack Pack: 180 cals, 0g fiber, 2g sugar, 2g protein,  and lots impossible to pronounce filler ingredients.

www.eatwholly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment