2/1/12

My favorite things: Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt

I enjoy my desserts, so whenever I'm craving a sweet treat, Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurts are on the top of my list as a healthy option.

 

They are super creamy and packed with flavor. Each bar is only 70 calories and contains 6g of protein and 15% of your daily calcium requirement. There is no added sugar or corn syrup in these, which makes these WAY healthier than other "fruit" bars. They come in three flavors: strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry, all of which taste great. They also have a new line of smoothie packs, which are currently at Costco, and hopefully will be coming to more stores soon. Each box of 4 bars retails for a little less than $5, and in the Madison area, I know you can find them at Copps.

See how they stack up against competitors:

Yasso Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt Bar: 70 cals, 10g sugar, 6g protein, 15% calcium

Dole Strawberry Fruit Bar: 90 cals, 22g sugar, 0 protein, 0% calcium

Blue Bunny Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt, 1/2 cup: 110 cals, 18g sugar, 3g protein, 10% calcium

Find more information at www.teamyasso.com


No comments:

Post a Comment